Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 7

This is kinda late for me to post the renovation updates because of my busy schedule, however this was the output of the first coating of wall paints.

For the violet room, one side of the wall is dark violet and the rest of it will be lighter in shades.
 For the yellow room, one side is darker in shade and one side will be painted in stripes.
This is the finished product of the hanging cabinet and this is also the wall color for the hallway.
So, I was a bit hesitant for the colors of the moldings, that's why I told kuya Alfred to paint one part with slate gray and the other part with white, to check the color combination. Dwyt liked the slate gray color and so do I. For the moldings, it will be slate gray and for the walls in the hallway and open area, it will be autumn mist (bluish gray) color.
So this is Dwyt talking with kuya Alfred about the wall paint and the gutter outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment